Free Expedited Shipping 📦💨
✅ PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
(Find a lower price & we'll match it plus give you a FREE Gift Card!)
K9 HANDLER TACTICAL E-COLLAR
The K9-400 K9 Handler is a 3/4 mile range trainer loaded with unique features, making it the most humane and effective remote control K9 trainer available. Although small in size (2"x1.5"x1" & 2.4 ounces) and the world's smallest rechargeable k9 collar, it provides plenty of stimulation for most dogs. The K9 Handler has a unique COS (control of stimulation) technology that provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The bungee collar provides added comfort and contact reliability unmatched in the k9 collars industry. The transmitter is able to control a night tracking light and also features a lost transmitter beeper to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The transmitter even floats so don't worry if you drop in the lake or any other body of water. This remote control k9 collar is the perfect solution to your training needs!
- Designed to be the world’s smallest rechargeable dog training collar receiver.
- Crafted to provide a clean stimulation that won’t cause your dog’s head to jerk.
- Waterproof transmitter and receiver are powered by rechargeable lithium polymer batteries.
- 33-inch collar features a bungee that keeps the receiver close when muscles swell.
- Transmitter floats in water and can be located if misplaced using a beeping notification setting.
- 2 Year Full Warranty
The K9-400 Tactical Remote E-Collar can help with these behaviors:
- Not obeying when off leash
- Excessive hyperactivity and jumping
- Unwanted chewing and digging
- Excessive nuisance barking
- Pack leadership issues
- Control at a distance
Waterproof Miniature Collar Receiver, Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote, 3/4” X 30” Biothane Bungee Collars, Sets of Contact Points (1) 5/8” , (1) 3/4”and (1) 3/4” Thick Fur, Contact Point Removal Tool, Universal (120V/240V) Dual Lead Battery Charger, Charger Splitter Cable, Owner’s Manual with Training Tips, Lanyard